We Repair Macbook Motherboards; All Major Models Including Macbook, Macbook Pro and Macbook Air.
Get a free Diagnostic! Repair Starts From $19. Award Winning Macbook Laptop Repair At WiFi Computers is with Fast Turnaround and Same Day Repairs. Reliable and Affordable Logic Board Motherboard Repair Service in Brampton. Our Expert Technicians have over 20 years of experience in Motherboard Repair. We can fix all issues on any computer or laptop motherboard including liquid damage, short circuits, power issues, video issues, fan issue, heating issues and bios issues etc. We keep all essential parts in stock and guarantee minimum waiting time for our customers. All Repairs come with Warranty.
Macbook Motherboard Repair
Macbook Logic Board is the most important part of laptop and very expensive too. It is not even covered in warranty given by manufacturer. Hence; if motherboard failures, anyone would definitely think to buy new laptop or system but before to reach any conclusions just try motherboard repair option. That's right any Motherboard can be repaired it doesn't matter which MacBook or iMac it is, A1932, A1278, A1286, A1502, A1398, A534, A1465, A1370, A1369, A1466, A1706, A1708, A1707, A1990. Logic Board can be repaired Quicker and cheaper only at Brampton Best Apple Repair Shop. We only carry Original Genuine OEM Apple Parts. A lot of Inventory in Stock. You can contact at 905.789.9434 for further Inquiry.
Identify your Macbook Model
Want to know which macbook you have ? Use this information to find out more about your Macbook Model.
Look Beneath Your Macbook Model Number Starts From A1???.
Macbook Air Models
- - MacBook Air 11” A1370 (EMC 2471)
- - MacBook Air 11” A1465 (EMC 2924) (EMC 2631) (EMC 2631) (EMC 2558)
- - MacBook Air 13” A1304 (EMC 2334)
- - MacBook Air 13” A1369 (EMC 2469) (EMC 2392)
- - MacBook Air 13” A1466 (EMC 2925) (EMC 2632) (EMC 2559) (EMC 3178)
- - MacBook Air 13” Retina Touch ID A1932 (EMC 3184)
Macbook Pro Models
- - MacBook Pro 13” A1278 (EMC 2326) (EMC 2351) (EMC 2419) (EMC 2554)
- - MacBook Pro 13” Retina A1425 (EMC 2557) (EMC 2672)
- - MacBook Pro 13” Retina A1502 (EMC 2678) (EMC 2875) (EMC 2835)
- - MacBook Pro 13” Retina Touch Bar A1989 (EMC 3214) (EMC 3358)
- - MacBook Pro 13” Retina A1708 (EMC 2978) (EMC 3164)
- - MacBook Pro 13” Retina Touch Bar A1706 (EMC 3071) (EMC 3163)
- - MacBook Pro 13” Retina Touch Bar A2159 (EMC 3301)
- - MacBook Pro 15” A1150 (EMC 2101)
- - MacBook Pro 15” A1211 (EMC 2120)
- - MacBook Pro 15” A1226 (EMC 2136)
- - MacBook Pro 15” A1260 (EMC 2198)
- - MacBook Pro 15” A1286 (EMC 2255) (EMC 2324) (EMC 2325) (EMC 2353) (EMC 2555) (EMC 2563) (EMC 2556)
- - MacBook Pro 15” Retina A1398 (EMC 2512) (EMC 2673) (EMC 2674) (EMC 2745) (EMC 2876) (EMC 2881) (EMC 2909) (EMC 2910)
- - MacBook Pro 15” Retina Touch Bar A1707 (EMC 3072) (EMC 3162)
- - MacBook Pro 15” Retina Touch Bar A1990 (EMC 3215) (EMC 3162) (EMC 3359)
- - MacBook Pro 17” A1151 A1212 (EMC 2102)
- - MacBook Pro 17” A1229 EMC 2137)
- - MacBook Pro 17” A1261 EMC 2199)
- - MacBook Pro 17” A1297 (EMC 2329) (EMC 2352) (EMC 2564)
- - MacBook 13” A1811 (EMC 2092) (EMC 2121) (EMC 2139) (EMC 2200) (EMC 2242)
- - MacBook 13” Unibody A1278 (EMC 2252) (EMC 2300)
- - MacBook 13” White A1181 (EMC 2300) (EMC 2330)
- - MacBook 13” A1342 (EMC 2350) (EMC 2395)
- - MacBook 12” A1534 (EMC 2746) (EMC 2991) (EMC 3099)
Few signs of Macbook Motherboard failure
- - Initially start up functions such as sound of hard drive, fan, indicative light appears but after 3-5 minutes, it gets disappeared.
- - After starting of laptop, fan spins but a complete black out appears on the screen after few seconds and hard drive also stopped to work.
- - After pressing 'ON' button of laptop, a sound with high pitch appeared.
- - After switching on the laptop, nothing will be happened.
Why Macbook motherboard fails?
- - Power surges or unstable voltage / Fluctuation of Voltage.
- - Accidental drop that subjects components to unnecessary shock.
- - Overheating / Fan failure.
- - Dust can accumulate very fast in fans causing them to fail.
- - Smoke or dust particles saturation.
- - Liquid/moisture Damage.
- - Highly used or old laptop.
- - Failure of fan due to over heating.
- - Any physical damage or crash.
Why to Choose Us
- - No 1 Award Winning Service In Brampton.
- - We diagnose all problems at free of cost.
- - We offer best price for laptop booting repair.
- - We repair all brands like Apple, Sony Vaio, Acer, HP, Lenovo, Thinkpad, Toshiba, Dell and all other.
- - We use all original parts if replacement requires.
- - We diagnose problem with estimated bill amount in free of cost.
- - Appointment not required.
- - Highly qualified and experienced technicians.
- Q. Laptop power on issue with AC adapter as well with battery?
- Q. Why laptop turn on only for few seconds and then immediately shuts down?
- Q. If liquid split on my laptop, then what should I do?