Laptop Motherboard Repair in Brampton
Reliable and Affordable Motherboard Repair Service in Brampton. Our Expert Technicians have over 20 years of experience in Motherboard Repair. We can fix all issues on any computer or laptop motherboard including liquid damage, short circuits, power issues, video issues, fan issue, heating issues and bios issues etc. We keep all essential parts in stock and guarantee minimum waiting time for our customers. All Repairs come with Warranty.
Laptop Motherboard Repair
Motherboard is the most important part of laptop and very expensive too. It is not even covered in warranty given by manufacturer. Hence; if motherboard failures, anyone would definitely think to buy new laptop or system but before to reach any conclusions just try motherboard repair option.
Few signs of Motherboard failure
- Initially start up functions such as sound of hard drive, fan, indicative light appears but after 3-5 minutes, it gets disappeared.
- After starting of laptop, fan spins but a complete black out appears on the screen after few seconds and hard drive also stopped to work.
- After pressing 'ON' button of laptop, a sound with high pitch appeared.
- After switching on the laptop, nothing will be happened.
Roots of motherboard failure
- Fluctuation of Voltage.
- Smoke or dust particles saturation.
- Liquid/moisture Damage.
- Highly used or old laptop.
- Failure of fan due to over heating.
- Any physical damage or crash.
Why to choose us
- We use all original parts if replacement requires.
- We have skilled and certified technicians to repair laptop motherboard.
- We diagnose motherboard problem at free of cost.
- Quick turnaround of time with minimal cost.
- We open 7 days a week.
- Appointment not required.
- Highly qualified and experienced technicians.
A. his problem is caused due to failure of motherboard in 90% cases. Many times voltage fluctuation or power module can create problem for motherboard. In this case the laptop must get repaired from our skilled and trusted technicians.
A. The problem is caused due to short circuit in motherboard for most of the cases. We recommend that, do not power up your laptop to avoid further damage and just call us to fix the issue.
A. Do not power up your laptop otherwise the liquid can cause damage to the motherboard in form of short circuit. Just give it to us and we can diagnose the exact problem in free of cost with estimated cost as well. It will take approximate 5-7 working days to get repaired.