We Repair Laptop Motherboards; All Major Brands Including Macbook and windows laptop computers.
Reliable and Affordable Motherboard Repair Service in Brampton. Our Expert Technicians have over 20 years of experience in Motherboard Repair. We can fix all issues on any computer or laptop motherboard including liquid damage, short circuits, power issues, video issues, fan issue, heating issues and bios issues etc. We keep all essential parts in stock and guarantee minimum waiting time for our customers. All Repairs come with Warranty.
Laptop Motherboard Repair
Motherboard is the most important part of laptop and very expensive too. It is not even covered in warranty given by manufacturer. Hence; if motherboard failures, anyone would definitely think to buy new laptop or system but before to reach any conclusions just try motherboard repair option.
Few signs of Motherboard failure
- Initially start up functions such as sound of hard drive, fan, indicative light appears but after 3-5 minutes, it gets disappeared.
- After starting of laptop, fan spins but a complete black out appears on the screen after few seconds and hard drive also stopped to work.
- After pressing 'ON' button of laptop, a sound with high pitch appeared.
- After switching on the laptop, nothing will be happened.
Why motherboard fails?
- Power surges or unstable voltage / Fluctuation of Voltage.
- Accidental drop that subjects components to unnecessary shock.
- Overheating / Fan failure.
- Dust can accumulate very fast in fans causing them to fail.
- Smoke or dust particles saturation.
- Liquid/moisture Damage.
- Highly used or old laptop.
- Failure of fan due to over heating.
- Any physical damage or crash.
Why to choose WiFi Computers
- Award Winning No 1 Repair Store in Brampton.
- We use all original parts if replacement requires.
- We have skilled and certified technicians to repair laptop motherboard.
- We diagnose motherboard problem at free of cost.
- Quick turnaround of time with minimal cost.
- We open 7 days a week.
- Appointment not required.
- Highly qualified and experienced technicians.
- Q. Laptop power on issue with AC adapter as well with battery?
- Q. Why laptop turn on only for few seconds and then immediately shuts down?
- Q. If liquid split on my laptop, then what should I do?